The review copied in below is from my ex-wife who used Mr Kristall as her attorney. I'll let you read it then you can compare it to the truths that are posted throughout this site.
Review from http://www.avvo.com
Mr. Kristall WON a ten-day custody trial for me and my child. After years of abuse from the other party, i called on Mr. Kristall last minute and he was there for me and my child and did a phenomenal job!
Mr. Kristall kept me informed at all times and although he was provoked as we were constantly personally viciously attacked by the others party and counsel, Mr. Kristall not only showed it but was the best adult role model I've ever met.
I personally recommend Mr. Kristall to anyone looking for civil mature closure, and solutions to what is truly best for children that may feel stuck in the middle. He is kind, knowledgeable, professional, provides excellent customer service and the Only attorney I'd want by my side in a time a crisis.
My 2 cents worth:
- Won a 10 day custody trial? No, custody was handed to them by the now proven unethical and lying Judge Deborah Ross Adams. Judge Adams ignored the fact that our son told her that he wanted to go to school where his dad lives. She let mom slide on admitted child abuse. She limited dad to recent 3 years for testimony but allowed mom to give testimony almost exclusively from 10 years ago. she ignored the fact that the mediator lied about the blood drawing incident and lastly, she awarded custody to mom even after the mediator said that she would change custody IF mom in fact, practiced drawing blood. She knew these facts and STILL awarded mom custody. WHY? Because tey are biased and unethical. Deny that.
- ...although he was provoked as we were constantly personally viciously attacked by the others party and counsel,???? I would love to see any proof of ANY attack from me. As a matter of fact, it was WAYNE who did the attacking. Because he was constantly unprepared for court, his tactic was blind attacks and accusations that were without warrant. (I will provide transcripts to anyone that wants proof).
- Mr. Kristall not only showed it but was the best adult role model I've ever met.: WHAT??? When was he a good role model? Was it when he came to court offering custody as long as you didn't have to pay child support or when he reneged on that deal?
- Nope, it must have been when Wayne Kristall lied to the police to help you deny me rightful parenting time.
- Nope, I know, it was when Wayne Kirstall went to the DMC medical center and showed his ass so bad that they refused to continue to treat our son and insisted that we seek a new doctor. YUP, Class "A" role model there. Now that I think about it, that explains a LOT.
- Did he also instruct you to practice drawing our sons blood because you thought it would be fun?
- He is kind, knowledgeable, professional, provides excellent customer service.. I know of a day when he refused to respond to a knock at his door and when called on the phone he angrily insisted that the "service" could be slipped under his door. Professional? Yeh right. read the last paragraph. Professional attorneys do NOT dodge service, lie to police for their clients, threated doctors and their staff, miss important court filing dates and much more but, you get the picture.